Cafe Witness

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Resurgence

After a four month hiatus, I do believe it's time to restart this blog. Why? Because I enjoy it, and because it's nice to have a spot away from my other works where I can express myself differently.

So, for a semi-new year's resolution, I'll be attempting to update this blog on a daily weekday basis. It will get easier to do so once Ann starts her new job on Thursday, meaning she'll have to follow a 9 to 5 schedule and, therefore, so will I. That means I'll be taking each day's work on the road to a cafe, where I'll feel compelled to get things done rather than wandering from the home office to the kitchen and back.

I'll lay out some goals for myself as I see fit. In the meantime, let's just see if I can get this "daily update thing" back on track.

(And yes, I'm writing this from ye olde Crazy Mocha in South Side Works, where the big-screen TV is STILL broken, and has been off the wall for a few weeks now. Oddly, I still find myself looking over at the space where it used to be, out of habit. It's the same habit that causes me to continually check the walk-in area at a restaurant even after the party I've been waiting for has arrived and is sitting beside me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home