Cafe Witness

Monday, October 29, 2007

Post-PodCamp

Thanks to everyone who helped make PodCamp Boston 2 a success this year. I had a good time, met some great new people and caught up with a bunch of old friends -- several of whom I hadn't seen since last year's event.

Locobone and I also greatly enjoyed watching the closing innings of Game 3 of the World Series in a bar off Quincy Market, surrounded by energetic, passionate (and remarkably knowledgeable) baseball fans -- several of whom happened to be dressed up for Halloween. Now THERE'S a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a tourist...

I need a little time to let the specifics of this weekend's experience marinate before I make any further observations. I also have a Halloween episode of Something to Be Desired to finish editing, so off I go...

(Meanwhile, Locobone is STILL driving home... 12 hours later...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home